This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Our client, who is based within the Public Sector, have a requirement for an Administrator. This is a temporary role and the rate of pay will be £9.08 per hour, over 37.5 hours per week, on a Monday to Friday basis.
- Provide keyboard skills and/or support including diary management, dealing with mail, taking minutes and providing support on day to day matters as required.
- Provide administration services in own designated area of work and also in support of the wider department, maintaining confidentiality where appropriate.
- Perform general office duties including answering phone calls, filing and photocopying.
- Sort information from a range of sources and record data accurately, analysing results and producing reports and statistics.
- Support the planning and organisation of events, such as meetings, training events, conferences, interviews. This can include booking venues, liaising with participants, and arranging catering and accommodation as required.
- Compile information packs and mailings, issuing paperwork, dealing with returns, and processing forms.
- High level of interpersonal, organisational and communication skills and a pleasant manner
- Customer service skills, with a helpful, flexible attitude.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft packages (e.g. Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Able to prioritise own workload and work to deadlines
- Fast and Accurate typing skills
- Good communicator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job