Recruit Moore have been approached by our client in Central Southampton to support them in finding a Paralegal Assistant for their growing team.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong administration background to progress into a fantastic career!
Duties to include:
- Assisting paralegals with administrative tasks, including the acknowledgement of emails, photocopying, scanning and post.
- Providing secretarial support including preparing specification amendments, generating standard letters and invoices.
- Audio typing of client letters and specifications.
- Creating, running and amending standard and adhoc reports in excel.
- Uploading documents to in-house and client specific systems.
- Helping with daily and weekly reminders.
- Learning paralegal procedures and client peculiarities in order to deal with incoming paralegal work.
The ideal candidate will have 2 + years good office administration experience and have GCSE Maths and English (A-C grade).
An NVQ in Business Administration qualification would be advantageous.
You will have a proactive and flexible attitude, and have the ability to plan and coordinate workloads while ensuring accuracy.
Our client offers a fantastic benefits package, which includes 25 days holiday (PLUS Bank Holidays) and working hours of 09:00 - 17:00, plus a performance related bonus twice a year!
Recruit Moore acts as an employment agency in relation to this role. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us within 10 working days please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job