Supplier Administrator, Poole, up to £18,000pa
Our client, a global leader in manufacture and design for the engineering sector is now in requirement of an experienced Supplier Administrator. Reporting to the Manufacturing Coordinator you'll ensure the department runs effectively by confirming that orders are placed and deliveries are on schedule.
You'll be responsible for:
- Using MRP, creating purchase orders and internal orders
- Confirm payment of any pro-forma invoices
- Maintaining contact with suppliers & ensuring delivery dates are met
- Obtaining prices and new quotes
- General, but essential administration tasks for the department
- Experience in an administration or purchasing role
- A strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Strong grasp of IT, previous use of MRP experience is desirable
- A strong focus on quality for the business and customers
This is a direct opportunity to join, and gain experience with an internationally renowned business who is only set to grow. This full time Supplier Administrator position benefits of being available immediately and on a permanent contract. For your experience you'll receive am annual salary of up to £18,000 per annum and the possibility of being training up to NVQ Level 3 in Business & Administration.
If you think this sounds like the right opportunity and you'd like to be considered then we look forward to receiving your application.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit a candidate's details of share them.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job