We are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join an impressive Financial Services company who have a modern office based in Portsmouth on a 6 month contract.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all documentation and process steps have been completed and are compliant with the current policies and procedures, before being passed to the Finance Team for payment.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Reviewing all documentation that arrives on a daily basis relating to signed deals.
- Liaising with Customer Acquisition Team Managers and Agents in person, via email and telephone.
- Accurately recording errors and omissions from Documentation review.
- Recording accurate and concise notes on the customer's record on the CRM system and any other relevant systems
- Issue Welcome Packs to new customers as part of the inception process
- Complete quality checks on Statutory Letters as directed by Risk & Compliance
- Complete other ad hoc audit and quality checks, as directed by Risk & Compliance
You will require the following skills and experience:-
- Experience of working in a similar Admin role.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Record information accurately.
- Ability to focus and good attention to detail
- Be able to work under pressure in a busy environment and tight deadlines
- Competent Microsoft Office skills required
The hours for this role are Monday to Friday 9:00am - 17:00pm with alternate Saturdays (9:00pm-17:00pm) with a day off in the week. Offering a salary of £18,000 + bonus.
FPR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job