- Location - Wellingborough
- Salary - Competitive
- Hours - fulltime
A fantastic role has arisen to join a lovely team based within an organisation on the outskirts of Wellingborough.
My client is looking to recruit an administrator to join their team. Due to the nature of the business the selected candidate will have good strong administrative and organisational skills, coupled with IT skills. As this is a small team you will need to be a strong team player - someone that is happy to help and lookoutside the box.
- Assist Operations personnel with copying / preparing site packs
- Print off drawings for tenders
- Raise purchase orders
- Reception duties including meet and greet visitors (tea / coffee)
- Update spreadsheets - must have knowledge and be happy following a spreadsheet
- Be able to use MS WORD and update / create documents
- Data Entry
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone that wants to own a role and grow with the business and make it their own. Due to location you will need to be a driver as my client is not based on a public transport route.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job