UKtenantdata is an established and rapidly expanding company based in the South Preston area, and we are looking to employ additional Administrators. Our role is to reference prospective tenants on a national basis for letting agents and landlords. Our goal is to be the number one referencing agency in the UK.
Working from our modern office complex in Bamber Bridge you will form part of a hard working team responsible for dealing with a wide range of clients.
The role entails obtaining and completing references by phone and email, updating systems, checking for inaccuracies, compiling reports, and ensuring correct decisions have been made based on information gathered. We reference all type of tenants, from a young couple moving into their first home to premiership footballers. Full training will be provided.
The basic salary is £17,500pa, and we also have a bonus scheme. Hours of work are 9 - 5.00 Monday to Friday, with half hour for lunch. We offer 23 to 28 days holiday p.a. plus bank holidays (further information on holidays will be given at interview). There is free parking nearby.
Only applications with a covering letter will be accepted.
The successful candidate must possess:
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach
- A strong customer focus
- Desire to meet and exceed targets
- Self-motivation with a 'can do’ attitude
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work alone as well as in a team
- MS Word & Outlook skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Arithmetic and English competence (ESSENTIAL O-level or GSCE Grade C or above)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job