• To be the first port of call for phone calls, e-mails and correspondence and to meet and greet visitors to the office.
• Co-ordinate customer relationships including taking responsibility for and updating all information on the customer database and arranging and co-ordinating all appointments with clients.
• Maintain a good credit control system including the processing of all invoices and receipts and the maintenance of the accounting system. This will include the development and maintenance of a database of late payments and ensuring outstanding invoices for services rendered are chased in liaison with the bookkeeper.
• Maintain the filing system and other records and documents in relation to organisational needs.
• Devise and maintain office systems and procedures.
• Provide administrative support to the HR function within the business including the maintenance of holiday, sickness, attendance and absence records and supporting the recruitment process as required. To provide administrative support for the development and implementation of the staff development programme.
• Co-ordinate, order and maintain supplies of stationery and maintain an inventory of all stationery supplies at all times.
• Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer based information and maintain an archive of old documents as required.
• To communicate and co-ordinate with suppliers and service providers as required including the maintenance on office equipment and machinery and liaising with suppliers.
• Be prepared to undertake administrative support for the business including taking notes at meetings as appropriate and distributing minutes and assisting with events and projects as required.
• Represent the organisation as required and ensure good working relationships are in place with both internal and external colleagues.
• To participate in stock taking or special events which may be out of regular hours on an ad hoc basis according to the needs of the business.
Salary £18K - £22K
Hours: 35-40 hours per week
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job