An exciting opportunity has arisen, one of our well established clients are looking for an Administrator to work within their team providing first class administrative services.
- Be accountable for the delivery of services and products to meet client deliverables in regard to established standards.
- Work across teams to drive achievement of business objectives and process improvement.
- Be accountable for quality assurance of the products and services enabling high levels of customer satisfaction, repeat work, and minimising complaints.
- Identify, design and implement business improvement processes through the maximisation of IT solutions, and project management disciplines.
- Provide appropriate support to the Seniors, utilising effective end-to-end marketing and sales to enable achievement of defined sales targets.
- Demonstrable administrative skill set experience.
- Project management (ideally) and project co-ordination of large and multiple projects, successfully achieving and exceeding KPIs, SLAs and project milestones.
- Be highly competent at taking instruction from technical employees or senior managers and delivering to an agreed programme.
- Excellent personal effectiveness, and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Highly competent in the use of MS Exchange and MS Office, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Articulate, assertive and self-motivated.
- A team player with a can do attitude, and who can motivate others.
- The salary range for this position is £16k to £18k.
At Pyramid Recruitment we would love to provide feedback to every applicant that submits an application to our advert, however this is not always achievable due to the high volumes of applications we receive. We kindly ask that if you have not heard back from us within five days of submitting an application to note your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Pyramid Recruitment Services ltd are acting as an employment agency for the advertised role. The Pyramid team of consultants are all experts in their field of recruitment, these include, but not exclusively, engineering, back office staff, management, sales and temporary staffing solutions. The Pyramid team has a number of years’ experience helping find the right positions for their candidates and the right people for their clients. The consultants are all passionate about delivering a professional and efficient service. With a centrally located office in Colchester we are well equipped to assist with staffing requirements (both temporary and permanent) throughout Essex and Suffolk, across a wide range of sectors.
- Administrative Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job