At Search Consultancy we are proud of the reputation we have developed for recruitment in Liverpool, and aim to go from strength to strength. As a member of the Support Division, you'll be helping the operational team achieve that objective. To do that, you'll need to be a team player who is able to work to tight deadlines. With strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills, you'll focus on quality and service.
We are a well-established & energetic team that strives to meet all targets set within a fast paced-environment. We provide administrative support to multiple divisions as well as managing localised facilities and utilities. We are proud of our high standards and have a vacancy for an Administrator to join the team.
In return for hard work and commitment to the team you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary in a company where long-term exciting careers can be forged. We believe in developing, supporting and retaining the best and we offer genuine career potential to successful people.
Your responsibilities will include:
- General secretarial and administrative support for the divisions
- Active day to day involvement in fulfilling office procedure requirements
- Maintaining and updating the divisional databases on a regular basis
- Typing proposals, reports, letters and CVs
- Covering reception in the absence of core receptionist
- Training and inducting new staff on the efficient use of systems/office procedures
- Answering telephones
- Maintaining all filing systems to an acceptable standard
- Participating in ad hoc project work
- Assisting with payroll and associated reports if required
- Devising, implementing and maintaining efficient office systems to improve the efficiency of the division
- Organising mailshots for clients and candidates as requested by divisions
Our ideal Administrator will be:
- Highly organised
- Professional and well presented with an excellent telephone manner
- Able to work autonomously
- Self motivated with a positive outlook
- Organised and logical with good time management skills and the ability to multi-task
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through recruiting talented and motivated people, an aim we share in growing our own business.
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business
- Opportunities for career progression
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - 'Platinum' status
- REC IRP 2017 - "Best large recruitment company to work for (250+ Employees)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job