Our client is one of the world’s leading non-asset- based supply chain management company. They design and implement industry-leading solutions in both freight management and contract logistics. They are renowned for having an operational expertise to provide best-in-class services across its integrated worldwide network. Their focus is equally on general business and the specialist needs of the automotive, consumer & retail, energy, healthcare, industrial, aerospace and technology sectors.
Our client is seeking an administrator. The right candidate will preferably have experience and knowledge with transport or logistics. The role is to support the contracts of the client and covers a variety of tasks from transport, to dealing with day-to-day administration. Therefore, they are looking for an individual that can work within a changeable environment.
Duties will include:
- Create Contract and traffic reports - these will include delivery times, scanning performance and telematics etc. as required.
- Provide, create and inform on reports and information provided by the client and site management.
- To provide a point of contact for other clients depots in relation to the contracts at the Wellesbourne site and traffic sites department.
- Driver de-brief and Telematics.
- POD scanning, delivery reporting including knowledge of key functions to support as required by management team.
- To play a part in ensuring fleet and vehicle service/maintenance schedules are adhered to in line with company policies.
- Assist with onsite office functions.
- Assist with the Planning, scheduling of collection and deliveries of client product as required for the contracts on site.
- Support the site invoicing and procurement.
- An understanding of Transport systems or the logistics industry is desirable.
- Excel and Microsoft office Knowledge at a minimum of intermediate level.
- Previous experience in maintaining a working relationship with client/ management/ internal staff.
- English and Maths GCSE or equivalent grades A-C.
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proven ability to work with a set of deadlines.
This is a Temp to Perm position. If you feel you are eligible for this role, please contact Natalie Ashford
- Supply Chain