The PA/ administrator position will be to assist the office in Bedford with administrator and secretarial tasks within a small team. Previous experience with filing, answering the phone and secretarial tasks would be essential. The successful candidate will be reporting to the directors and be performing PA tasks on a daily basis; Previous experience is requested.
The Bedford client is a national chartered surveyors who is looking looking for a candidate to support their administration team due to growth. With parking on site this is an opportunity not to be missed!
The key responsibilities of the PA/ Administrator will include (but not be limited to):
- Working for Director's in the Company/Commercial and Private Client departments
- Drafting letters
- Organising documents ready for filing
- Drafting bills for approval
- Frequent interaction with clients
- PA to Directors
- Minute taking during meetings
- Diary management
- Assisting the departments when necessary.
- Retrieving and storing Wills and deeds
- Answering phone calls and taking detailed messages for team members.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes in PA/ Administrator job titles:
- Previous administrator experience
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Confidence to answer the phone
- Handling post
The candidate is going to be joining a helpful Admin and secretarial team within a small office in Bedfordshire with a family feel environment with parking on site. With an immediate start date for a vacancy which may be ongoing depending on how well you fit into the team, Apply now to prevent missing out!
- PA/ Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job