A leading construction company is looking for an Office Administrator to assist in the overall running of the office.
This is an entry level position requiring no previous office experience and full training will be given to the successful candidate.
• The administrator will be answering calls, taking messages and returning customer calls
• Basic office duties: filing, photocopying, printing, etc.
• Managing emails
• Data entry and word processing
• General administration
• Manage travel arrangement
• Ordering material
• Preparing documents
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (In particular Word and Excel)
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Proactive with excellent use of initiative
• Good application of attention to detail
• Proficient time & task management skills
• Critical thinking skills
Working hours: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Office Administrator
- Office Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job