SF Group are currently recruiting for a polished and well-presented Administrator to join their well established team based in Loughborough.
As the Administrator you will ideally have experience in the construction industry but we are aware that the right person could come from any background where verbal communication, customer care, computer and administrative skills have been developed.
To be successful as the Administrator you will posses an excellent phone manner, both helpful and warm, you will be happy to be flexible and help out when needed. IT skills would be necessary.
As the Administrator your key accountabilities are as follows:
- Manage incoming telephone calls and general telephone answering
- General reception duties
- Make sure the photocopier in full every morning
- Distribution of incoming/outgoing post
- Manage incoming info emails and action as necessary
- Typing memos and general correspondence
- Responsible for all filing & keeping the office tidy and stationary stocked
- Responsible for purchasing the staff lunch & prepare as necessary
- PA support for the Managing Director
- Organising Holiday Planner, Keeping Sickness records up to date
- Petty Cash
- Purchasing duties
- Purchase order processing, chase pending orders and all associated admin
- Manage the suppliers & agree prices as instructed by director
- Enter & reconcile/sort queries of all the purchase invoices before entering onto Sage
- Sales & estimating admin duties
- Entering of all sales enquiries from either Enhance post or direct on the job tracker
- Checking the customer's order & prepare for signing by director. Check the customer has the correct insurance cover & terms
- Processing of a sales order on receipt from a customer. This includes making a job sheet, checking the job file is in the correct order before passing to contracts & producing a pre-start meeting sheet. Entering the details onto 7 sheets. Orders in process sheet, monthly sales record sheet, the revenue target sheet, KPI sheet, the screen data sheet, the sales breakdown sheet, & the retest sheet
- Or any other reasonable duties within your skills and capabilities as directed by your manager
In return you will be offered a great working environment with office hours Monday-Friday and be paid an attractive salary of up to £18,000.