This role is to support the Children and Family Services team with all administration :
The Contact, Advice & Assessment Team is a front line social work team that carries out statutory social work tasks and court directed work for children and young people within West Berkshire.
This role provides a comprehensive administrative and customer focused support service to the team.
The post holder will also:
• Ensure that working practices are maintained and that processes are followed at all times.
• Handle enquiries in a professional manner from members of the public and professionals.
• Screen and process information some of which is highly sensitive.
• Produce work of a high standard within tight timescales.
• Have good working knowledge of IT systems and good keyboard skills.
• Produce and format a range of documents, including letters, reports, minutes and presentations, ensuring that they are accurate and well-presented meeting specifications and deadlines.
• Provide support to the management and social workers within the team.
This is the ideal role for someone that is committed to working within a team, conscientious , discreet , hardworking , flexible and organised.
Due to the nature of this role we will be required to do a DBS check on you.
Please note there is no parking at this site that is based in Newbury Town Centre.
If you are interested in this role have the administration skills as above then please either apply on line or contact me on : 01635 529199 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job