Our client based in Southall is looking for an experienced sales administrator to join their friendly but busy team. The ideal candidate will have an excellent telephone manor and will be able to work on their own initiative.
Sales Office Administrator:
- Answering telephone.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries, both from incoming and outbound calls
- Answering telephone and forwarding calls to relevant person
- Taking telephone orders both from incoming and outbound calls
- Taking e-mailed and faxed orders.
- Entering Internet Orders into computer system
- Entering orders into computer system
- Entering credit notes into computer system
- Folding and inserting invoices and credit notes into envelopes
- Filling delivery notes and other documents
- Updating Customer information in Computer system
- To telephone existing customers as directed
- Liaising with purchasing.
- Liaising with field sales personnel
- Liaising with field engineers
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days, then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job