I am working with a client in Newmarket who is seeking an organised administrator with good time management skills to join their small team.
This is an opportunity to work for one of the most successful and reputable companies in the area, that offers numerous company benefits including 25 days holiday + bank holidays, food discount vouchers and discounted healthcare.
Typical Duties :
Ensuring the smooth running of the office by:
- Dealing with incoming calls as part of the office team
- Document management/filing systems
- Packing and despatch of materials
- Purchase of stationery and packing materials
- Company administration: insurance, premises, utilities, etc
- Being instrumental in building strong processes to support the business as it grows
- Assist with all aspects of the office administration and other roles as required
IT proficiency, especially with Microsoft Excel and Word is essential.
- Good level of English and Maths, minimum to GCSE level.
- No formal qualifications required.
- Some basic accounts experience would be an advantage
Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am-5pm
A full, clean driving licence and access to a car is paramount for this position. If you are interested in this opportunity please apply now or contact Lauren Smith on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job