We currently require a Property Administrator for our client - a fun, young, forward thinking rental management company based in London.
This is a great place to work, with funky offices and an employer that cares about you developing both professionally and personally.
At least 2 years' administration experience is a must.
You must also be familiar and confident using the operation system Yardi.
This is a 1 month contract.
- Diary management, liaising with the team in relation to appointments and priorities on a daily basis
- Attend and take minutes at all Health & Safety meetings
- Raise and process purchase orders
- Contact and arrange access to properties with residents
- Administer and provide keys for access to apartments
- Liaise with suppliers on warranties/ replacements & arrange works for residents
- Arrange testing of equipment within apartments (PAT/ NICIEC)
- Carry out inspection of apartments when requested, creating documented reports of works that may be required
- Manage facilities for the office
- Manage consumables budget and provide a monthly report on expenditure
- Administer operations systems - Wasp, Keytracker, Glutz, Yardi
- Have a friendly and approachable manner with excellent interpersonal skills
- Have excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to manage many projects at once
- Be a proactive, punctual and committed team player
To apply upload your CV today.
*Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance. *
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job