Our client, a leading Interior Design business based in South Birmingham is recruiting for an Administrator to join their team. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to provide an outstanding service to customers and our sales people whilst efficiently dealing with all queries.
This is an extremely successful company, who are currently going through a period of growth. Personal development is important within this company, with employees applying their individual styles to the business’ needs.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills and be able to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel and possess strong administrative skills. You will be able to approach tasks with a can-do attitude and be able to think outside the box.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide administrative support to a team of Sales Executives.
- Answer all incoming calls efficiently and deal with enquiries.
- Liaise with suppliers regularly, requesting samples for customers.
- Produce quotations for corporate and non-corporate customers.
- Ensure all details on database are maintained and updated accurately.
- Compose letters and emails as requested by team.
- Experience working in fast paced customer service environment
- Good mathematical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and a hands-on approach
- Highly motivated and a self-starter.
Due to the high volume of applications currently being received if you do not receive a reply within 5 working days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy.