A small training company, based in Central London, is looking for astute and switched on Administrator to come on board.
The company has incredibly high expectations for this Administrator to pick up things quickly and manage their time efficiently. You will coordinate and provide logistical support for the courses; you will liaise with the speakers/trainers/clients and manage their time, arrange flights and visas, book venues, process expenses and invoices, send booking confirmations, manage the database system, research new clients and handle any queries.
This role would be suited to a very career minded Administrator who will be passionate, committed and level headed. It is very rare, but as some courses will be in different time zones, you may be required to take requests out of working hours.
This is a social team who get on well with each other, and are all very honest and fair. They will provide the successful Administrator with training and support.
- Demonstrable experience providing similar administrative support in an office environment preferred.
- Astute and thick skinned.
- Personable and confident.
- Willingness and muck in attitude.
- Flexible and level headed.
- Articulate and good attention to detail.
- Experience of CRM and/or InDesign would be a bonus.
- Advanced using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Job Reference GW/26537
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job