Experienced Office Administrator- Enfield- 21k- perm
My client is currently recruiting for an experienced Office Administrator to join their busy team based in the Enfield area. The ideal candidate will have experience within a Maintenance background and excel in a fast paced environment. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a company who will train and develop you for senior opportunities within their business.
- General Administration Duties
- Assisting the Sales Team
- Raising Purchase and works orders, logging details onto the database.
- Assigning Engineers to works
- Update client live job statements as per client requirements.
- Keep customers fully informed on the progress of service issue resolution.
- Co-ordinate access arrangements with occupants/client representatives.
- Co-ordinate engineers and subcontractors.
- Check and issue engineers reports to the client.
- Provide basic technical advice to customers about specific systems in their home.
- Be first point of contact for customer enquiries and complaints.
- Liaise with procurement team with regards to replacement parts and materials.
- Raising applications for payment for chargeable works at regular intervals.
- Telephone and email based customer service experience.
- Able to take ownership and resolve issues.
- Able to perform under pressure.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be aware of personal performance and achieve set targets.
- Keep up to date and accurate records of all service issues using the database.
- Procure replacement parts and components where required.
- A competent computer user with knowledge of Outlook and general office suite.
- Experience with job management systems is preferred.
- Experience working within Electrical, Mechanical or general building contractor is highly advantageous.
This position is paying 21k and the working hours are Monday to Friday 8.00- 16.00
The client is looking to conduct interviews asap
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job