Redwood Search are pleased to be representing our established Bromsgrove based clients, who operate on a national level. This is an opportunity to work with an innovative, market leading company who invest heavily in their employees and have a fantastic work ethos and office dynamic. We are looking for an experienced administrator to work within the planning department and it would be beneficial to have experience within a manufacturing background.This role will entail supporting internal and external customers and working closely with the relevant department managers.A large amount of the role will also be submitting proposed plans into the council, meaning high levels of attention to detail within these documents is imperative.
What are we looking for?
- Experience of working in a planning/scheduling capacity
- Exceptional administration and communication skills
- Knowledge of local council planning processes would be preferred but not essential and suitable candidates can be trained on this
- An individual who works well both in a team and autonomously
- A background in manufacturing would be beneficial
In return our clients heavily invest in their employees, and this role has a real opportunity for progression and personal development.
Please contact Emma at Redwood Search for more details
Recommend your family and friends to us and on their successful placement, we will give you up to £250 worth of vouchers of your choice. (T&C's apply).
Please visit our Redwood Search website to find more roles!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job