Administrator - Specialist Applications
Manchester City Centre
Salary - £15,640+ dependant on experience
Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.00pm
The purpose of the role is to provide administrative and organisational support to specialist applications and out of programme training processes within a fantastic organisation.
Other main responsibilities will be:
* Dealing with post, logging it into the system using the correct classification within a bespoke system
* Process and track report requests, contacting applicants and referees as needed while maintaining procedure
* Logging hard copies of certifications onto the system
* Process Out Of Programme applications within performance indications and service level agreements.
* Guiding applicants with their applications and escalating is necessary
* Responding to application queries via telephone
* Be responsible for sending CCT invitations to applicants
* Ad hoc duties such as ordering stationary, making travel bookings, taking minutes of meeting and any other tasks requested by the Line Manager and other Senior Managers.
You'll need to have:
* Great admin skills, ideally within a government, not for profit or regulatory background.
* Incredible organisation
* Excellent telephone manner
* Strong understanding of IT, the role uses MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook alongside a bespoke system
* Strong command of English, with clear and concise writing abilities
* Great interpersonal skills
* Ability to prioritise and manage your time well
* 25 days holiday a year, increasing by one day for each year of service up to 30 days
* Pension scheme
* Private medical insurance
* Health checks
* Employee assistance programme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare voucher scheme
This role is perfect for those looking for a supportive environment to thrive in!
Get in touch with Lauren now on or send your CV to urgently to apply!
Please note the closing date is 11th March at midnight!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job