A newly created opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join an Exeter based team who are part of a leading global organisation. This exciting and forward thinking business provide operational support services across the world and this Administration role will be central to the success of the team.
As the Administrator you will be required to support the Manager in the deployment of personnel globally, assisting with the implementation of screening, vetting and recruitment policies to ensure first class compliance standards within the organisation. This is an exciting time for a growing organisation where there will be plenty of room for progression.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONISBILITIES
- Assist the Administration Coordinator in managing the personnel database, ensuring all records are kept up-to-date and all information is entered correctly.
- To assist the Recruitment Coordinator and Group Manager responding to all applicants.
- To apply experience and knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, graphics & database software applications to create variety of documents & generate reports as required.
- Manage the Deployment Forecast - update travel schedule/carrier after ticketing/revalidation, details of visa type and expiry dates.
- Assist the Group Manager on Consultant Contracts, Vetting and Screening.
- To liaise with Visa Agent in the UK on all related visa issues, applications and approvals.
- Coordinate all outside Reference requests from other Companies for previous Contractors.
- To update documentation held on personnel files.
- To update personnel file cabinets to ensure cabinets are current.
- Any other tasks as instructed by the Group Manager to assist with the administrative support required for the deployment of personnel.
- Comply with health & safety standards consistent with company procedures and regulations.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 years’ general administrative experience, with at least 1 year in a Human Resources department preferred.
- Experience working for a multi-national company would be an advantage
Please contact Katie Slade or Jo Ryder for further information
- Human Resources
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job