This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of ambitions personnel who are acting as an employment agency.
Our client based in the middle of Grantham and Newark, just off the A1 south is looking to hire an Administrator on a temporary - permanent basis. Working 40 hours per week; Monday – Friday 8.30am-5pm. Due to the location of the role you will have to have access to your own transport.
Our client is a small, friendly; family ran business that is growing rapidly due to continued success.
This is a varied role and you will be required to support the operations team with all areas of Administration.
The main purpose of the role is to:
- Creating new job files on the company’s internal CRM system
- Collation of information and creating job packs when jobs are ready to be handed over to the Estimator/Designer/Project Manager
- Attending weekly meetings with the op’s team
- Recording sales figures and producing monthly sale reports by downloading data from the internal CRM system
- Gathering information required from Developers in order to design a job
- Download reports from an internal system and then entering the numerical information onto an excel spreadsheet
- Creating invoices on sage
- Raising late payments
- Ensuring invoices are paid
- Chasing late payments
- Receiving incoming calls from customers and internal members of staff and advising as necessary
- knowledge and understanding Microsoft office packages with good excel skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Proven experience of working in an office
- Able to prioritise and work without close supervision
- Proven Administration experience
- Free parking
- Weekly pay
- Temporary – permanent opportunity
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job