Administrator job Coventry to start ASAP
Your new role
- To develop the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organisation and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- To plan and deliver CRM strategies across the company optimising the customer experience, encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Mapping the customer Journey and analysing touch points with the organisation that maximise commercial opportunities.
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted proposition and marketing activities.
- To ensure that the Voice of the Customer is shared with all key stakeholders and act as the champion of the Customer Experience programme within Wholesale.
- To work closely with all departments (Insight, Supply Chain etc.) to ensure learnings of the Customer Experience Programme feed into all areas and have a positive impact with Wholesale customers.
- Overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in delivering customer experience improvements
- Experience of process improvement; from concept to delivery
- Able to articulate what great customer experience should look like and ability to deliver this
- Commercially aware and astute
- Ability to build & implement effective customer centric processes.
- Good organisational, communications and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to problem solve, good analytical skills
- A strategic, enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills
- Highly analytical with the ability to use data to identify problems and drive improvements
- Intermediate on Excel- V-look ups and pivot tables
What you will get in return
You will have a full-time temporary position based in Coventry which will have the possibility of going permanent. You will receive an hourly rate of pay based upon an annual salary of £20,000. This is a great organisation to get your foot in the door at.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job