Are you an Administrator looking for part time role work near Central Bristol?
Based in Bristol, working as Church Administrator, you will be supporting the Parish Church and associated schools. This is a part time role over 22.5 hours working Monday - Friday, 9.30 - 14.30. It is a permanent position paying a ro rata salary of £10,000 (£16,500 FTE).
- Facilitating communication within the Church community
- Help with procedures for weddings, baptisms and funerals
- Preparing paperwork for meeting
- Supporting other church staff within two associated schools
- Creating and uploading rotas for volunteers
You will need:
- Experience of how churches function
- Previous administration experience
- Good communication skills, patience and politeness
- To be sympathetic towards the Christian faith
- Office Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job