On-going temporary full time, administration role in Bristol City Centre paying £9.64 per hour (basic)
Your new company
You will be working for one of Europe's most innovative Law firms. Your new firm have won awards including being independently ranked as 1 of the top employers for working families, as well as being the top 2 law firms for employee satisfaction. They are ever expanding and are looking for top talent to come on board and be part of their success.
Your new role
This is a temporary full time role working Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm in the heart of the centre of Bristol.
You will be supporting the operational and administrative functioning of a Practice Group whilst learning and developing the key skills and experience required. Your main responsibilities will be:
- File opening - Reading through new instruction to understand what is required.
- Updating internal case management systems with information
- Scanning documents and uploading to the case management system
- Maintaining court diaries
- General administration duties
- Creating electronic files on appropriate systems
- Opening of new clients on databases
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent administration skills - Minimum of 18 months
- Legal experience - either a Law Degree or equivalent experience
- Basic IT and keyboard skills - Testing will be done
- A team player. Someone able to adapt to changing work demands and maintain team spirit
- Excellent Communication skills. Someone confident in dealing with a range of people from administrators to equity partners.
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced team, providing crucial business support. They are looking for someone who will be able to progress into a junior secretary role and has the ambition to succeed. You will get a hourly rate of £9.64 (basic) and this will be an ongoing temporary placement.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job