An energy company based in Warmley are currently recruiting an Administrator to join their team.
This is a newly created role due to company growth so is an excellent time to be joining a well-established, highly reputable organisation.
Duties will include:
- Scheduling and planning of servicing requirements using a diary management system involving the use of CRM
- Running and maintaining several contracts to Key Performance requirements
- Creating purchase orders and ordering with suppliers using CMR systems
- Invoicing and costing of all work undertaken promptly and accurately Communicating to a high standard with customers/clients
- Scheduling of all reactive repairs involving the use of CRM and electronic diary system
Previous administrative experience within an office environment is essential. The successful candidate must also be able to demonstrate the ability to work well under pressure whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job