My client based in Redhill is looking for a general administrator to support the HR function within the company. This role is initially a 3-4 month contract which will likely turn permanent. It is therefore important that this candidate is not currently employed and is available immediately. My client likes to see loyalty and dedication, and so i am looking for someone with a stable career background.
Purpose of the Job
To provide effective administrative support to the HR Department across the full range of HR work. You will be supporting a small HR team, and proving a full generalist HR Administrator support.
Main Duties of the Jobholder
• To assist the HR team with the day to day delivery of all administration within the HR department.
• To manage and prioritise own workload effectively, liaising with colleagues, highlighting any issues, to ensure work is delivered to agreed deadlines and standards.
• General office duties, which include but are not limited to:
- Providing general admin support to the HR team
- Dealing with the department’s incoming and outgoing post
- Supporting the team in taking and responding to phone calls and forwarding these to the right contact person
- Scanning and issuing staff ID badges
- Checking the shared HR email inboxes and allocating to the correct member of the team
- Issuing and requesting employment references
- Checking candidates have completed all appropriate pre-employment checks and chasing these up
- Ensuring employee files are maintained to the highest standard
- Advertising jobs and various job-boards
- Pre-screening candidates by holding telephone interviews
• To undertake other duties as may reasonably be expected.
• Previous Administration experience
• Experience working to tight deadlines in a fast moving environment;
• Good attention to detail;
• Experience of multi-tasking and prioritising;
• Excellent telephone skills;
• Excellent written communication skills;
• Educated to GCSE (or equivalent) standard
• Can do attitude
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job