About the role
The Administrator is responsible for ensuring all administrative related tasks of the customer accounts are completed accurately in a timely manner.
- Produce contracts, quotations and order forms for customers.
- Efficiently process invoices, ensuring they're accurate.
- Deal with all queries and requests for product availability and prices.
- Prepare client files, process mail and post, monitor emails, printers and faxes, maintain filing systems.
- Arrange deliveries for customers, ensuring all relevant documentation is sent.
- Answer any overflow calls from Reception or Account Managers as required.
- Previous experience within an administration based role
- Good team player who is able to work autonoumsly
- Excellent communicator
- Able to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Good IT skills - Microsoft Office suite
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
- Administrative Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job