Our Client is seeking an experienced administrator to join a busy and friendly team based in Flitwick.
This will be a customer based role so excellent customer service skills and a professional manner are vital in both written and verbal communication. This will be a varied position focusing on dealing with a day to day telephone and face to face enquiries from the public.
This will involve:
- Maintaining an in house database system
- Updating property adverts and information
- Producing tenant and landlord packs
- Dealing with property maintenance issues
- Liaising with tenants, landlords and contractors
- Any other Adhoc administration duties
- Monitoring market conditions
The hours for this position are Monday - Friday 8.45AM - 5.30PM and 1 in every 3 Saturdays 9AM - 4PM
This position will be offered with a generous salary which can be discussed upon interview.
- Customer Service
- Property Maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job