Are you an administrator with a background working in a role that involves the gathering of, and verification of accuracy in, data and compliance with legal/regulatory requirements? If so we want to hear from you!
The Job Role:
- 2 x admin based roles for a training company within the Telford area.
- General administration duties including:
- Database maintenance.
- Quality checking and carrying out audits on paperwork.
- Investigating client issues/complaints.
- Dealing with general customer queries.
- Processing paperwork and application packs.
Experience / Requirements:
- Experience of working in a role that involves the gathering of, and verification of accuracy in, data and compliance with legal/regulatory requirements - for example claims processing for insurance company, medical company, exam board, qualification awarding body is ESSENTIAL.
- You will be a team player, extremely organised and able to work in a busy environment.
- You will have excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- You will have excellent PC Skills.
- You will have a good sense of humour and be able to work flexibly.
- An annual salary of £17.5k - £18.5k per annum.
- A permanent and maternity cover role available.
- Free onsite parking and facilities.
For more vacancies, please visit our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job