An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join a small but busy team based in Leighton buzzard, with in the Property Sector.
As an Administrator you will required to carry out all administrative tasks to a high standard, as well as communicating with home-owners, family members and fellow colleagues regularly via telephone and email.
Adminstrator's main duties:
- To ensure that the service provided to clients is maintained in accordance with the standards set
- Ensure all client's individual requirements are met
- Ensure that targets set in relation to time to sell, price achieved, estate agency instruction placement and other key performance measures are met
- Ensure all communication to clients and third parties is executed in a business like manner - representing as a professional and capable organisation.
- Receiving & recording property instructions
- Co-ordinate all parties & events pertaining to each case
- Liaison with external & internal client
- Administration of contractor maintenance reports & photographs
Administrator 's Key Skills:
- Administration skills
- PC skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive and can do attitude
A full job spec for the ' Administrator ' role is available upon request - if you feel you have the experience and skills required for the Administrator role, please apply!
- Estate Agents
- General Admin
- Office Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job