This role is to provide administration services in the various operational teams within EFSL - EFSL Operations, Postal Sharedealing, Corporate Sponsored Nominee processing - in order to deliver a quality service to customers in line with agreed service standards. The teams are responsible for regulated product processing activities for both onshore processing & supporting the offshore team (where applicable). Performance will be measured against agreed business & personal objectives & against the business Values and Behaviours.
Equiniti provides the tools investors need to access the market and buy, sell and hold investments in a cost effective way.
Teams provide back-office processing allowing customers to buy, sell and hold investments.
Successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties
- Customer satisfaction
- Meeting targets for accuracy, quality and volume and agreed service levels
- Satisfactory resolution of queries (self)
- Achievement of agreed business objectives/service standards
- Contribution to team service levels
- Willingness to contribute to wider department objectives
- When required provide project support ensuring own deliverables are on time and to specification
- Ensure compliance with EFSL policies, processes, procedures and guidelines.
- Specifically ensure compliance at all times with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements with particular attention to CASS requirements relevant to the role.
- Always to undertake the duties of this role in accordance with the requirements of the company’s Regulators, including FCA’s Principles for Business
Skills, Capabilities and Attributes
Successful candidate should demonstrated the following skills
- Ability to learn new tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to plan tasks and keep to timescales
- Ability to identify system/process improvements
- Good communication skills (both written and oral)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job