A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a proactive, enthusiastic and highly capable candidate to join a friendly team at their Horsham head office.
- Reporting into the Database Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Dealing with incoming enquiries and other communications promptly, courteously, and accurately
- Producing letters, reports, spreadsheets and other documents as requested by the Database Manager
- Accurately recording financial and personal data, adhering to General Data Protection Regulation and other security guidelines at all times
- Providing administrative support to the other teams and dealing with financial queries related to events.
- Carrying out data input, amendments, queries, selections, reports and other database processing as instructed.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation that makes a difference, to be part of a team who are passionate about what they do and where you can make a positive and valuable contribution to internal and external stakeholders.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels are essential as is good organisational and time management skills. Strong attention to details, well developed IT skills and the flexibility, energy and willingness to learn will enable you to excel in this role.
Hours 9.00-5.00 Monday to Friday and benefits include 22 days holiday (plus Xmas shutdown and all bank holidays), and free on site parking
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.