Salary £18,000 (free on-site parking)
Croner are a leading Employment Law and Health & Safety Consultancy offering medium sized businesses a professional, commercial partnership, meaning that they can focus on their core business. This allows them to lean on us for the specialist and complex areas of HR and Health & Safety.
Client satisfaction is a priority to our business and the fundamental requirement of this role is to actively engage with clients on the telephone, to ensure that their first experience of the service on offer from Croner is proactive, responsive and exceeds their expectations. It is essential that you have the ability to understand the client’s needs, and offer a smooth and warm welcome to the business. Exceptional service delivery is paramount throughout the client journey.
- To ensure that all new business clients are contacted with 48 hours and appointments and software requirements are organised.
- To arrange anniversary visits on behalf of field consultants.
- Production of e-mails or letters to confirm client appointments and responses to client queries.
- To receive client and consultant telephone calls and resolve queries regarding the setting up of their account with us.
- To liaise with internal departments on service provision and account status to resolve queries.
- To record work via computerised and manual systems,
- Ensure that all work is recorded appropriately and accurately and all other client and call information correctly documented.
- Maintain a tidy work environment.
- Use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, upload system and the Intranet.
- Any other tasks assigned by the management team.
- A strong attention to detail
- A can-do-attitude
- Ability to think outside the box
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Effective planning, organising and time management skills
- Strong IT skills, particularly MS office and outlook
The ideal candidate will be highly organised with excellent attention to detail. You will need to have the ability to work under pressure and keep a level head whilst being able to use your initiative and follow instructions within a busy office environment.
Why Join our Team?
This is a fantastic place to work if you enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning. The office is fast-paced and busy so we look for colleagues who have a positive and focused attitude. Through training and development we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers. So if you are ambitious, focused and a confident communicator you’ll soon discover that there are unlimited opportunities for you at Croner.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job