Our client, a successful contracting company, is seeking a part time Administrator to join their friendly team. The offices are based just outside Taunton so applicants will require their own transport.
This is a permanent position working two days a week to a total of 16 hours, preferably Monday and Friday from 8am to 5pm. With a salary of £8.00 to £8.50 per hour DOE and 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays) pro rata, this opportunity may suit someone with other commitments in the week.
The client may consider applications on a temporary to permanent basis.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Computer literate, particularly Word & Excel
- Excellent organisational skills & attention to detail
- Confident to use own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Team player and able to work under pressure
Duties within the role include:
- Proving support to the Office Administrator
- Basic reception duties
- Maintaining accurate records for employees
- Data entry
- General communication / correspondence with clients
- Liaising with tenants to book meetings in accordance with the managers availability
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply online or contact Vicky by applying online or calling us on
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website www.office-angels.com for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.