My Client is a leading global logistics company providing expedited transport services to the highest of standards to numerous market-leading international companies, across multiple industry sectors, above and beyond that of many other freight forwarding companies.
The ideal candidate will provide full administrative support to the operations team, including KPI reports, account queries and carrier queries.
- Ensure accurate data entry into the TMS (Transport Management System)
- Prepare, compile and sort documentation for data entry
- Completion of daily, weekly and monthly tasks to required deadlines
- Processing and management of Outlook
- Verify and correct necessary data once agreed as necessary
- Obtain advice for incomplete files/documentation required for processing
- Check completed work for accuracy and amend where necessary
This is a full time permanent position with the working hours of Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Data entry experience
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Organisational skills
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent Excel skills
Salary and Benefits
Salary is £17,000.00 and they also offer the following benefits:
- 30 days holiday a year rising to 33 with service (this includes the bank holidays)
- 1% pension contribution rising to 2% in April 2018
- Bonus Scheme (eligibility after successful completion of 6 month probation period)
- Death in Service 3 x basic salary (eligibility after successful completion of 6 month probation period)
- Perkbox (employee benefits platform)
If you are interested please click APPLY!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job