Salary: to £35,000 per annum
Hours: Full time
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a professional and adaptable Business Assistant to work for a Partner within a St. James’s Place Wealth Management - Partner Practice based in Mayfair. Working as part of a team, who are an Appointed Representative of St. James’s Place Wealth Management Plc, you will be managing the work generated by the Partner and providing administrative support.
St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc (SJP) is a leading, and highly regarded, FTSE 100 UK Wealth Management company which distributes a range of Investment and Retirement products and financial solutions to a High Net Worth client base. You will be employed by the Practice.
The Role - Business Assistant
You will be working with the Partner to manage his business including:
- Arranging client appointments
- Data management including office budgets
- Producing financial illustrations
- Diary management
- Business processing and pipeline management
- Liaison with internal departments
- Preparing client information
- Client communication by letter, telephone and email
- Meeting and greeting clients
Training will be provided in new processes and skills giving you with a solid foundation for a career within a Financial Services Practice.
The role offers good career progression opportunities and would suit someone with the ambition to develop their knowledge and further their career within financial services.
The Person - Business Assistant
This is an interesting and challenging role that would suit a confident, numerate and professional individual who enjoys using their initiative and has a 'can do’ working style.
What you need:
- Degree level education
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proactive, taking ownership of tasks
- Strong Microsoft Office, Outlook and IT skills
- Well-presented with a professional appearance
It would be useful to have worked in a Financial Services or professional service environment.
You will have contact with clients, and it is essential that you are confident in dealing with third parties and can work with total discretion.
To apply:Please click Apply on Reed and you will be ultimately redirected to an applications site managed by Burgh Recruitment (who run the St. James’s Place Partnership Recruitment Portal). Please ensure you have submitted your CV to Burgh Recruitment and completed their short application form or your application will unfortunately not be reviewed.
- Administrative Support
- Financial Services
- Organisational Skills
- Written Communication
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job