Recruit Moore have been approached by our client in Chilworth to help them find an Administrator.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a school/college leaver to join a very successful business, working with a great group of people in an amazing office!
Duties to include:
- Working alongside and supporting the Service Manager
- Preparing and sending monthly reports
- Working through spreadsheets to data cleanse and data entry
- Supporting reception, with post, and inbound calls
- Filter information between suppliers and account managers, recoding, tracking and reporting
- Preparing and sending documents
- Speaking to clients
- Resolving general account queries
- Carry out data analysis and problem solving
- Provide backup to Junior Account Managers when required (absences, annual holiday etc.)
Our client is looking for someone who is a team player, who is self-motivated, proactive and who has strong attention to detail.
Based upon the individual development and the business needs, there may be the opportunity to progress.
Recruit Moore acts as an employment agency in relation to this role. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us within 10 working days please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
- Administrative Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job