Our client a leading company within the automotive industry is looking for a talented Administrator to join their team!
This role involves a great attention to detail and accuracy. You must be good with computer systems as this role uses various different platforms which can be complex.
You will have worked in a customer focussed administration environment
You will have worked to KPI’s, SLA’s and targets
You will have experience handling complaint’s
You must be able to work with excel, experience using V Look Ups and pivot tables would be advantageous.
- Develop strong relationships from specified list of clients
- To be the first point of contact for enquiries during the contract period
- To offer support with queries generated in the team and deal with complaints
- Work within a team of people dealing with day to day queries, quotations and orders
- Complete a high level of administrative tasks within agreed SLA’s
This is a brilliant role for a positive, flexible team player to join a fun and hard-working team. The company have worked hard in creating a lovely work environment and offer great benefits for their staff. There is lots of room to progress for the right person!
You must drive to get to the location and free car parking is provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job