Do you have previous administration experience? (Ideally one year)
Do you possess great attention to detail with a high level of accuracy?
- To deliver excellent customer service to internal/external customers.
- High level of accuracy is required as this role is to ensure that all scripts are handled and checked effectively and efficiently to provide the business with full payment monthly.
- Ensuring all work is completed and up to date by month end to ensure payment can be made.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing daily EPS & paper scripts
- Liaising with Nurses and GP surgery’s
- Surgery calls - chasing prescriptions
- Script filling & cleansing
- Setting up new patients
- Scanning of templates
- Email response
- Month end procedures
- Working to targets set by Team Leader
- Support all patient teams with routine admin tasks
- To perform such other duties as may be reasonably requested by Team Leader
A degree of flexibility is needed, and the job holder may be required to perform work not specifically referred to above. Such duties, however, should not normally exceed those expected of an employee at that level.
- Reliable, inquisitive and enthusiastic
- Methodical approach to your work
- Keen eye for detail
- High level of accuracy
- "Can do" attitude
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Experience of MS Office
- 9-5pm Monday to Friday
- £17,100 per annum
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays (rising to 27 after 5 years’ service)
- Administrative Support
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job