We are proudly representing our public sector client based in Newcastle for their search for an Administrator. They now have an immediate requirement to recruit for a temporary assignment to start as soon as possible for 6 months.
- To carry out a range of operational tasks to support the financial processes e.g. purchasing, organising fee and student payments and the preparation and entering of journals and sales invoices.
- To be responsible for coordinating and supporting designated committees, including drafting agendas and taking minutes.
- To support a range of project related tasks including costing, reporting and general administrative support.
- To lead the administration of designated processes in the School, including receiving initial enquiries, application of operating procedures (escalating as appropriate) and monitoring progress.
- To produce reports using SAP and Business Warehouse.
- To manage records relating to the functions, to include responsibility for maintaining database(s); gathering data from multiple sources, extracting reports and ensuring integrity of data.
- Staff management, where relevant.
- Any other duties within the scope and general nature of the grade which may be required.
- Educated to a minimum of 5 GCSEs grades A to C (including Maths and English) or equivalent standard by experience.
- Working knowledge of relevant systems, equipment, processes and procedures including standard software packages.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Excellent I.T. skills in order to manipulate spreadsheets and databases.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to work quickly and accurately to time in order to meet deadlines.
- Experience of prioritising workload and handling conflicting priorities.
- Recent relevant experience from a financial or administrative environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job