Alexander Mann Solutions is a global leader in recruitment and talent acquisition, serving some of the world's leading brands, in more than 80 countries and 30 languages. With over 3,000 people around the world, we're uniquely positioned to help you connect with your next role.
We are currently working with our client, a leading provider of technology, administration, processing and payments services who has a new opportunity for an Administrator to join their team in Lancing on a 3 month initial contract with a high potential of extension. The business area you will be joining is within the investment services.This role is to provide administration services in the various operational teams in order to deliver a quality service to customers in line with agreed service standards. The teams are responsible for regulated product processing activities. Performance will be measured against agreed business & personal objectives & against the business Values and Behaviours.
- Customer satisfaction
- Meeting targets for accuracy, quality and volume and agreed service levels
- Satisfactory resolution of queries (self)
- Achievement of agreed business objectives/service standards
- Contribution to team service levels
- Willingness to contribute to wider department objectives
- When required provide project support ensuring own deliverables are on time and to specification
- Ensure compliance with EFSL policies, processes, procedures and guidelines.
- Specifically ensure compliance at all times with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements with particular attention to CASS requirements relevant to the role.
- Always to undertake the duties of this role in accordance with the requirements of the company's Regulators, including FCA's Principles for Business
Providing Excellent Customer Service:
- Delivers courteous and prompt service
- Delivers what has been promised
- Develops excellent understanding of individual customer needs and concerns
- Takes personal responsibility for resolving customer concerns
- Strives to exceed customer expectations
- Treats each contact with customer as an opportunity to impress them with the service offered
- Presents a good image of the company to customers
Delivering Business Results:
- Applies skill, effort and judgement to get the job done
- Ensures own role and objectives are clear
- Identifies opportunities to develop business and meet customer needs
- Redirects own time and resources to ensure objectives are met
- Communication - written and oral
- Working with others / team player
- Commercial Awareness
Ideally all applicants should be able to display the follow skills, which are the top criteria by which CV's will initially be screened:
- Strong skills in MS Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Customer service experience
- Finance experience is desirable
The project is currently underway and this is an urgent requirement, so please don't hesitate to submit your CV if you are keen to be considered, and we will be in touch soon to discuss your experience. You can also call Emma Darrah on to discuss in more detail.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job