Do you have a strong background in administration?
Are you the ‘go to’ person who is over organised?
If yes to all 3 then I may have just found your dream role!
Administrator - full time hours
My client are a hard - working, award winning firm, friendly and really look after their staff. There’s no ‘them and us’ with the management, and I can say it’s somewhere I’D like to work.
This role is starting temporary but hopefully being made permanent if successful in the role.
So this role includes the following duties –
• Assessing client documents and making sure all relevant information and paperwork is present.
• Liasing with clients, keeping them up to date with their cases and obtaining further details.
• Data input – making sure all client details are correct and a high attention to detail is given to the company database.
• Assisting with all compliance administration, again through strong attention to detail.
• All other general administration as required.
So the ideal candidate for this role is first and foremost going to be a fantastic administrator who has a proven track history in terms of organisation and working well under pressure. This will be a busy role within a very busy team, so will require someone who can take the pace.
Good IT and systems skills and fab working attitude all key to the role!
If you have any experience working within a financial based company this is certainly a bonus but not essential.
Benefits include onsite parking, chance of a permanent role, holiday pay.
Hours of work – Monday to Friday – 9am-5.30pm
If you are interested in this role please email your cv and interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job