ADMINISTRATOR - Park Street (near St. Albans)
My client are looking for a strong Administrators to work within their Administration team to support their staff.
The successful candidate will have been working in a fast paced Administrative environment for at least 6 months.
- You will play a key role in supporting their staff and be the an important link between the organisation and the client.
- Accurately process Client Orders, Customer queries and/or complaints.
- Liaise with the manufacturing and dispatch departments to ensure a smooth sales process.
- A good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages, intermediate level excel is essential
- Previous Administration experience is preferred
- Have a background in administration/customer service
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
Unico Recruitment Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified
- Administrative Duties
- General Administration
- Order Processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job