Salary: £28,000 - £33,000
Are you an experienced Administrator looking for a new challenge? Do you thrive in busy environments? Do you have excellent numeracy and communication skills? If yes, please read on!
Our client, a well-established business based in West London, is looking for a professional and organised Administrator to join their team and handle the day-to-day Accounting and Administrative duties. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate individual to join an industry leading business.
Main Responsibilities of the Administrator:
- Perform general office administration tasks
- Check invoices against delivery information for any discrepancies
- Maintain databases accurately
- Reception duties including greeting visitors and taking phone calls
- Organise the post and courier deliveries
Am I right for the Administrator role?
- Proven Administration experience including data entry
- Good numerical skills and understanding with some Accounts experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised
- Self motivated with a positive attitude
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Accounts Assistant
- Office Administration
- Organisational Skills
- Telephone Manner
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job