An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our business and showcase your skills as a Client Associate. Ideally you will already be a successful Administrator who is looking to develop further skills. The successful applicant will deliver excellent customer service and case management to a portfolio of clients.
- Management of cases to include; Loading new cases - Case reviews - Requesting reports - Booking appointments - Releasing advice letters - Closing cases
- Liaising with clients, their employees, internal staff and 3rd parties via telephone, email, and letter.
- Working within company/client SLAs and notifying the Team Leader of any difficulty in achieving these.
- Escalating complex cases or those that are progressing slowly to relevant colleagues.
- Act in accordance with the company's core values of diligence; honesty; exemplary customer service; professionalism; ethical and trustworthy behaviours. Valuing colleagues, customers and business partners, and taking responsibility for their actions.
- Act within the boundaries set out by the company's policies to ensure sensitive personal information is protected as required by law, regulatory bodies, ethics, and best practice.
The role is full time, 37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday.
Additional Salary Info: 25 Days Holiday, Health Cash Plan, Perkbox
Client Associate | Case Management | Customer Service | Occupational Health | Administration | Account Management | Admin | Administrator
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative and a proactive approach
- Willing to take an active role in one's own development
- Experience in a customer service, case management or Occupational Health environment
- Good IT skills to include the use of database systems, Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Knowledge of Office 365
We are one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services. Established in 2002 by a group of occupational health professionals, we have experienced strong, steady growth. Our clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services. Our team brings together many of the UK's finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines. Our services are comprehensive. We offer a full portfolio of occupational health services, combining them into bespoke programs that suit your organisation's people and their needs. We also provide innovative medical care training courses that give personnel the skills they need to handle medical emergencies.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
The information you have submitted will be held and used by us in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and all relevant subsequent legislation. This information will be held and processed for the purpose of recruitment and personnel administration, and statistical and business analysis. We will retain the information of unsuccessful applicants for no longer than is necessary taking into account current guidance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job