• word processing;
• audio and copy typing;
• letter writing;
• dealing with telephone and email enquiries;
• creating and maintaining filing systems;
• scheduling and attending meetings, creating agendas and taking minutes - shorthand may be required;
• keeping diaries and arranging appointments;
• organising travel for staff.
You will need to have:
• strong organisational skills;
• presentation skills and attention to detail;
• the ability to plan your own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines;
• the ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritise tasks and workload;
• oral and written communication skills;
• tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality;
• a pleasant, confident telephone manner;
• reliability and honesty;
• project management skills.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re interested in this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job