A well-established, company based in Henley are growing their team and are looking for an Administrator. This is a great opportunity to join a small and friendly team that offer excellent career progression and a fantastic working environment.
The main purpose of this role is to work closely with the manager and support the team with all administrative tasks relating to the business. You will be required to have excellent attention to detail with a flexible approach working for a small company.
- Preparing meeting packs for clients meetings, including gathering information from client files, documents and printing valuation
- Updating and ensuring all client information is on the internal database
- Accurately file all paperwork
- Data entry information after new business submissions
- Producing client mailings
- General office duties
- Previous office experience is essential in an administration based role
- Strong team working skills
- Excellent ability to learn and strong attention to detail
- An interest in the financial industry would be advantageous but not essential
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job